Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Dark Horse: #2 Under Way

For the past 48 hours, Kyle McCabe and I have been setting our butts off; taking naps here and there and pressing on for the 3am tweaks. I love this stuff, and luckily I get to be working alongside one of the most experienced and talented routesetters in the industry. Brian Rafferty is also killing it for us. He is the master of the green boobs.

The Finals event is looking to be much bigger than last time. Vasya Vorotnikov is flying in from Delaware. Julian Boutista is flying in from California. Jimmy Webb is flying in from...well...some place down south. Brian Kim, Ty Landman, and Phil Schaal are all rumored to show up. Are you f'ing kidding me? That's all I have to say about that.

For girls, I'm not so sure, but if the Finals event is anything like it was last month, we are in for a good show. Francesca Metcalf, Emma Chilton, Sydney McNair, Nina Williams...all the freaks!




No comments:

Post a Comment