Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh brother...

It's been about 4 full days since I last climbed and I'm starting to feel nice and fat. My brother's wedding weekend down in PA was absolutely ridiculous and I'm looking forward to resting some more before getting back into the swing of my normal routine. I haven't really slept at this point for about 4 days, so some quality Z's are needed.

The first Dark Horse seemed to go off without too many hitches. Happy to hear things went well. We had about 200 people come through the door. The Finals show was out of hand. Looking for the next one in Everett to be double that--at least.

Look out for photos coming soon with results. Plus, I'm working on cutting up a video of the day and night show. Yes sir. Love this stuff.

Feels weird not climbing for a few days. I kind of like it. Maybe I'll get a life soon.

Naht.

No comments:

Post a Comment